AIRGENE CE is a product for the airborne disinfection of surfaces of medical devices, for clinical and environmental use
- Available in 50ml (40 cubic metres) and 300ml (150 cubic metres)
- Total discharge through its “one-shot” valve, which permits nebulization of the content in a single application.
- Elaborated from a synergistic blend of active ingredients, with next-generation quaternary ammonium compounds in combination with adjuvant agents and active extracts of essential oils.
- Free of flammable and toxic ingredients, which permits its use in places where other products cannot be applied.
- Broad spectrum biocide and rapid action against bacteria, mycobacteria, fungi and viruses.
- Eliminates odours caused by bacterial decomposition.
- The nebulisation allows the disinfecting formula to reach difficult or non accessible corners by other means and makes AIRGENE CE suitable for terminal disinfection
- The product fulfils AMS 1452 specifications (SAE AMS 1452; Disinfectant Aircraft, General Purpose) for the use in Aircraft disinfection.
- Product classified as Medical Device, Class IIa
BEWARE OF IMITATIONS!!
There is only one AIRGENE CE - Look for the blue circle and cross device
Operating block,Infectious areas, Ambulances, medical consultancies, warehouses, offices, etc.
Also for transport means (planes, trains, buses, cars ...), Laboratories, clean rooms, medical and veterinary consultancies, warehouses, offices, schools, hotels, air conditioning systems ...
AIRGENE is widely effective against bacteria, yeast, fungi and viruses, as demonstrated in independent tests carried out under EN protocols:
- EN13697 - Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, Enterococcus hirae
- EN13727 - Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Enterococcus hirae
- EN1276 - Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, Enterococcus hirae
- EN14348 - Mycobacterium avium, Mycobacterium terrae
Yeasticidal / Fungicidal:
- EN 1650 - Candida albicans, Aspergillus niger
- EN 13697* - Candida albicans, Aspergillus niger
- EN 13624 - Candida albicans, Aspergillus brasiliensis
- Influenza A (H1N1)Surrogated flu virus for lipophilic viruses (Flu, Coronavirus, Ebola, Hepatitis, HIV…)
*product tested without alcohol
- The AIRGENE CE is best located on a smooth surface, in the centre of the room and mid-height and remove the cap seal.
- Do not place directly under a smoke alarm and close windows and doors of the desired location to be treated.
- Remove all staff (or animals) from the room to be treated.
- Holding away from the face, press and turn the total-discharge valve allowing the product to commence dispersal. Place on the desired location and leave the room.
- The 50ml product forms a cloud that covers a 40 m3 of volume in 1-minute – equivalent room size of 4m x 4m x 2.5m height. approx.
- For comfort and safety, a recommended contact time is at least 1 hour.
- Ventilate the room before re-entering.